It is our mission to help develop an integrated mind/body/spirit approach to health and exercise. We offer Traditional Tai Chi instruction and Traditional Kung Fu instruction. We also offer More… More as in Alternative Fitness Classes. Whether You’re interested in fun fitness classes, a more traditional martial arts class, or something that’s been described as a moving meditation, we have something of quality to offer you, without a contract.
Want to know our class times, Look at our Schedule
- Are you trying to improve your balance?
- Are you looking for a low impact exercise?
- An exercise done entirely on your feet?
- Are you looking to build coordination?
- Are you looking to build energy?
- Are you stressed?
- Tai Chi will help with all of these.
We have two instructors in each class. When there are students who have been in class for 3 months, and students have been in class for 3 weeks, we can then separate the class to be able to teach everyone where they are at.
- Are you Looking for a tough workout?
- An exercise that teaches you something?
- A workout that keeps you interested?
- Are you looking for a traditional martial art?
- One passed down throughout the centuries?
- Are you looking for martial art philosophy?
- Kung Fu is the right choice.