It is our goal at AFC716 to have a fitness program for everyone; whether a beginner to exercise, or a seasoned veteran. Some people may love the Kung Fu, and/or the Tai Chi. However, if you want a great workout without learning either of these two systems, try Kung Fu Blitz:
This 30 minute workout can be done from anywhere with a few feet of space to lay on the ground for pushups, or sit ups, etc.
It’s a HIIT inspired full body workout, which includes legs, core, arms, chest and back exercises, as well as, punching and kicking from a stationary position. No equipment is needed for any exercise. It will give you what you put into it. That being said, there are modifications for every exercise based on fitness level, & no prior experience is necessary!
Why try Kung Fu Blitz:
- It’s a great 30 minute workout.
- It’s easy to learn.
- It will make you stronger.
- It helps with weight loss.
- It reduces stress.
- It builds self confidence.
- It improves cardiovascular health.
- It improves emotional health.
- No equipment required.
- Can be modified for all fitness levels.
- Available both online and in person!